- Weighing machines (9)
- Flow pack machines (6)
- Cucumber sorting machines (4)
- Apple & Fruit sorting machines (4)
- Palletizers (4)
- Pepper sorting machines (3)
- Tomato sorting machines (2)
- Cucumber wrapping machines (2)
- Foil wrapping machines (2)
- Stacking machines (2)
- Harvesting trolleys (1)
- Tipping containers (1)
- Pallet wrappers (1)
- Pipe rail trolleys (1)
- Scales (1)
- Binding machines (1)
- Box fillers (1)
- Tray seeding machines (1)
- Show more (10)Show less
Keeping informed of similar machines?
Be the first to receive new additional machines in your mailbox with any of the following features.
Used Packaging machines
Newtec NBM61A punnet filling machine€ 5.950Add
Newtec 2009A multihead weighing machine with NBM61A punnet filling machine€ 18.500Add
Ulma Super Chik stretch film wrapper for product packaging in preformed trays€ 8.750Add
Pharma PPS 736 counting machine for seeds and pills€ 10.900Add
Aweta SK1 cucumber sealerAdd
Greefa Gentle automatic bin filler for fruit€ 10.900Add
Affeldt stainless steel multihead weighing and counting machineAdd
Daumar SA Net-Clipping Machine including wineglass labelling systemAdd
S&B multihead weighing and counting machineAdd
C-Pack Net-Clipping Machine including wineglass labelling systemAdd
Affeldt multihead weighing and counting machineAdd
C-Pack net packaging machine / Girsac machine€ 7.500Add
Sorma net packaging machine / Girsac machine€ 7.950Add
Record Panda flowpack machine€ 11.750Add
Christiaens new cucumber sealer shrink wrapper CS01SAdd
Ulma Super Chik stretch film wrapper for product packaging in preformed trays€ 9.500Add
G.Mondini snap on lid machine.€ 2.950Add
Mettler Electronic Scales€ 175Add
Weda Electronic Scales€ 200Add
Burg Bag filling machine for apples€ 6.950Add
Ulma PV-350 LS-H-I-flowpacker with conveyor beltAdd
- Quality equipment
- Skilled personnel
- Worldwide delivery
- Since 1977
Do you have equipment you don't use anymore?
We are constantly looking for good quality agricultural and horticultural machinery.
About used Packaging machines
To prepare your product for consumer sales in supermarkets, it will generally need to be packaged first. Packaging per piece or unit will extend the shelf life of your product and increase its saleability as well as profitability. Packaging your product independently could eliminate a link in the supply chain and help you distinguish yourself from your direct competitors.
The problem with packaging is that, when starting on this, the purchase of a new packaging machine requires a considerable investment. Additionally, the packaging method often depends on the wishes of a specific customer. To achieve savings and shorten the payback time, a used packaging machine is an economically favourable option for many businesses.
You will find used packaging machines on this page for:
- Vegetables (e.g. sweet peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, Brussels sprouts, carrots, broccoli and chicory)
- Fruit (e.g. apples, pears, oranges, apricots and plums)
The type of packaging machine you choose depends on the product type. There are various types of packaging machines, each of which uses a different method. These include:
- Flowpack: in flowpacking, a product is hermetically sealed in a single flow in a plastic packaging with air. The plastic used is of a higher standard of quality than other foils and can be printed or sealed transparently. Horizontal flowpack machines are used to package sweet peppers and trays of cherry tomatoes, for example.
- Shrink foil: when products are packaged in shrink foil the foil is first draped loosely over the product, after which it is shrunk airtight in a shrinking oven. This extends the shelf life of the product. Cumbers and broccoli are packaged in shrink foil, for example.
- Stretch foil: when products are packaged in stretch foil, they are first placed on a tray before being tightly wrapped in cling film.
- Topseal: plastic foil is welded onto a packaging. This is used for many types of food, such as fish and meat.
You will find our current offering of used packaging machines for sale below. With regard to all used packaging machines, our staff will be happy to assist and advise you in selecting the most suitable packaging machine for your requirements.