- Flow pack machines (3)
- Weighing machines (3)
- Foil wrapping machines (3)
- Cucumber sorting machines (2)
- Pepper sorting machines (2)
- Tipping containers (1)
- Pallet wrappers (1)
- Apple & Fruit sorting machines (1)
- Scales (1)
- Binding machines (1)
- Tomato sorting machines (1)
- Cucumber wrapping machines (1)
- Box fillers (1)
- Stacking machines (1)
- Palletizers (1)
- Show more (7)Show less
Keeping informed of similar machines?
Be the first to receive new additional machines in your mailbox with any of the following features.
Used Packaging machines
Yamato Multihead weigher with Dörr denesterAddAdded
Sorma VSD-115 Box Filler for punnets€ 5.200AddAdded
Borst Mustang pallet wrapper€ 2.950AddAdded
Affeldt Punnet Denester AVN 484AddAdded
Christiaens new cucumber sealer shrink wrapper CS01SAddAdded
Ulma Super Chik stretch film wrapper for product packaging in preformed trays€ 9.750AddAdded
Ulma Chik -c stretch film wrapper for product packaging in preformed trays€ 7.900AddAdded
Rotopack Slalom topsealer sealing MachineAddAdded
Sorma palletizer€ 16.900AddAdded
Berg tipping system for Peppers with trolleys with containers€ 6.500AddAdded
Allscales Europe electronic scale with printer€ 1.900AddAdded
Ulma chik-A automatic stretch film wrapper€ 4.750AddAdded
Manter electronic weigher with elevator€ 10.900AddAdded
Record Nova stainles steel flow pack machine€ 10.500AddAdded
Cyklop M-pac2 Semi automatic strapping machine€ 595AddAdded
Greefa turning table - rotary table 300 cm€ 1.950AddAdded
- Quality equipment
- Skilled personnel
- Worldwide delivery
- Since 1977
About used Packaging machines
To prepare your product for consumer sales in supermarkets, it will generally need to be packaged first. Packaging per piece or unit will extend the shelf life of your product and increase its saleability as well as profitability. Packaging your product independently could eliminate a link in the supply chain and help you distinguish yourself from your direct competitors.
The problem with packaging is that, when starting on this, the purchase of a new packaging machine requires a considerable investment. Additionally, the packaging method often depends on the wishes of a specific customer. To achieve savings and shorten the payback time, a used packaging machine is an economically favourable option for many businesses.
You will find used packaging machines on this page for:
- Vegetables (e.g. sweet peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, Brussels sprouts, carrots, broccoli and chicory)
- Fruit (e.g. apples, pears, oranges, apricots and plums)
The type of packaging machine you choose depends on the product type. There are various types of packaging machines, each of which uses a different method. These include:
- Flowpack: in flowpacking, a product is hermetically sealed in a single flow in a plastic packaging with air. The plastic used is of a higher standard of quality than other foils and can be printed or sealed transparently. Horizontal flowpack machines are used to package sweet peppers and trays of cherry tomatoes, for example.
- Shrink foil: when products are packaged in shrink foil the foil is first draped loosely over the product, after which it is shrunk airtight in a shrinking oven. This extends the shelf life of the product. Cumbers and broccoli are packaged in shrink foil, for example.
- Stretch foil: when products are packaged in stretch foil, they are first placed on a tray before being tightly wrapped in cling film.
- Topseal: plastic foil is welded onto a packaging. This is used for many types of food, such as fish and meat.
You will find our current offering of used packaging machines for sale below. With regard to all used packaging machines, our staff will be happy to assist and advise you in selecting the most suitable packaging machine for your requirements.