Keeping informed of similar machines?
Be the first to receive new additional machines in your mailbox with any of the following features.
Used Packaging machines
Allscales Europe electronic scale with printer€ 1.900AddAdded
Cyklop GL 2000 pallet wrapper€ 5.250AddAdded
Record Scorppion E flow pack machine€ 14.500AddAdded
Ulma stainless steel Turntable€ 2.500AddAdded
Ulma chik-A automatic stretch film wrapper€ 5.750AddAdded
Manter electronic weigher with elevator€ 12.500AddAdded
Record Nova stainles steel flow pack machine€ 11.000AddAdded
New aluminium turntable€ 2.750AddAdded
Cyklop M-pac2 Semi automatic strapping machine€ 975AddAdded
Aweta brushing and singulation machine€ 3.250AddAdded
Sorma PK8-112 punnet packaging machine netting machine for trays of fruit and vegetables covered ...€ 5.000AddAdded
Sorma PK8-112 punnet packaging machine netting machine for trays of fruit and vegetables covered ...€ 3.000AddAdded
- Quality equipment
- Skilled personnel
- Worldwide delivery
- Since 1977
About used Packaging machines
To prepare your product for consumer sales in supermarkets, it will generally need to be packaged first. Packaging per piece or unit will extend the shelf life of your product and increase its saleability as well as profitability. Packaging your product independently could eliminate a link in the supply chain and help you distinguish yourself from your direct competitors.
The problem with packaging is that, when starting on this, the purchase of a new packaging machine requires a considerable investment. Additionally, the packaging method often depends on the wishes of a specific customer. To achieve savings and shorten the payback time, a used packaging machine is an economically favourable option for many businesses.
You will find used packaging machines on this page for:
- Vegetables (e.g. sweet peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, Brussels sprouts, carrots, broccoli and chicory)
- Fruit (e.g. apples, pears, oranges, apricots and plums)
The type of packaging machine you choose depends on the product type. There are various types of packaging machines, each of which uses a different method. These include:
- Flowpack: in flowpacking, a product is hermetically sealed in a single flow in a plastic packaging with air. The plastic used is of a higher standard of quality than other foils and can be printed or sealed transparently. Horizontal flowpack machines are used to package sweet peppers and trays of cherry tomatoes, for example.
- Shrink foil: when products are packaged in shrink foil the foil is first draped loosely over the product, after which it is shrunk airtight in a shrinking oven. This extends the shelf life of the product. Cumbers and broccoli are packaged in shrink foil, for example.
- Stretch foil: when products are packaged in stretch foil, they are first placed on a tray before being tightly wrapped in cling film.
- Topseal: plastic foil is welded onto a packaging. This is used for many types of food, such as fish and meat.
You will find our current offering of used packaging machines for sale below. With regard to all used packaging machines, our staff will be happy to assist and advise you in selecting the most suitable packaging machine for your requirements.